Need some quick facts about The Webby Awards? You’ve come to the right place.
March 2017: Executive Judging
April 4th, 2017: Webby Nominees & People’s Voice Start
April 25th, 2017: Winner Announcement
May 2017: The 21st Annual Webby Awards Show
Key Facts: The Webby Awards is the Internet’s most respected symbol of success. The 21st Annual Webby Awards received 13,000 entries from nearly all 50 states and 70 countries worldwide.
Judges: Webby Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), a global organization of industry experts and technology innovators. You can see them all here. The online public also chooses The Webby People’s Voice Winners by casting ballots for their favorite Nominees during the annual voting period.
Judging Criteria: Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
– Websites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
– Film & Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
– Advertising, Media & PR: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
– Mobile Sites & Apps: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Functionality and Interactivity
– Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement
– Podcasts & Digital Audio: Commentary, customer service, promotional campaigns, humor & more
Learn more about The Webby Awards Judging Academy here.