Internship – Business
Webby Media Group seeks an energetic and enthusiastic intern who is interested in business development to work on a wide variety of projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the research and development of prospects and preparation for meetings
- Pulling data and background information for analyses and use by Webby Media executive
- Assisting with sales deck builds
- The ideal candidate must be a junior or senior (or have comparable work experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time position, paid hourly.
- Knowledge or interest in the media industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac operating systems and standard software, including Google Docs, calendar applications, MS Office, Excel etc.
- Masterful ability to locate information on the Web
- Ability to manage multiple workflows and prioritize time.
- Familiarity with The Webbys Awards
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hunter.io
- 2-3 days per week (Remote work)
- Hourly compensation
- Fun people
- Weekly Catch-ups
- Co-workers with an excellent taste in music, podcasts, and all things Internet!
- You get to be part of this!
Apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org