Client Partner, The Webby Awards
About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and people using it to drive change is what drives us.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Have your skills rewarded at Recognition Media
The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. Established in 1996, our mission is to identify and curate the best of the Internet and honor those who create it.
Webby Awards Group seeks a Client Partner to help build our industry relationships with top clients and key players across Media, Technology and Advertising. In this role, you will own strategic relationships and communication with our top clients. The goal of this position is to work with key industry players to understand their business and what they are working on, and share how our offering can be meaningful to their efforts. As our business grows, this is an exciting time to join as a pivotal player in a team focused on celebrating and helping to build a better Internet.
- Engage clients to ensure awareness of all product offerings and grow revenue from key accounts
- Build relationships with a diverse client base of industry leaders around the world
- Work with clients to understand their business and how the industry is evolving year over year to shape offerings for them.
- Strengthen relationships at key accounts between C-Level Executives and the Webby Executive team
- Develop a strategic personalized communications plan to client base to inform them of important details, critical dates and offerings
- Develop and lead a team to strategically build a database of the best Internet work around the globe.
- Research and identify growing digital industries for the Webby and Lovie Awards to honor as part of our programs
- 4-6 years experience relevant experience managing clients media, advertising or technology
- Organized, multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and in-person
- Forward thinking and engaged: You are someone who shares their ideas or think of ways to improve
- Knowledge of the media, technology and advertising landscape, including key players and their strengths
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A deep passion for and knowledge of the Internet and Internet culture
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Work based in NYC.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SalesForce
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
- Comprehensive health care plan (health, dental, vision) with 100% of employee premiums (and 70% for dependents) paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, Dependent Care program, and TransitChek/Commuter program.
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic The Recognition Media team is currently working remotely. Our executive team is reviewing plans to safely go back to our Manhattan office and this role will be based out of that office at that time.
Working at Recognition Media is rewarding. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/Resume along with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.