Content Producer for AIVA
About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize, The Lovie Awards – honoring the European Internet, and The Anthem Awards – celebrating purpose and mission-driven work. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and its innovators is what drives us.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts (AIVA) is an assembly of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. The AIVA oversees three creative awards programs:
- w3 Awards: Celebrating digital excellence by honoring outstanding Websites, Marketing, Video, Mobile Sites & Apps, Social and Podcasts created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide.
- Davey Awards: The largest and most prestigious creative awards competition exclusively for small shops.
- The Communicator Awards: The leading international awards program recognizing excellence in communication across a spectrum of industries, championing effective and meaningful work.
We are looking to add an important new person to our small but mighty team! Are you a super producer who can get any project started and completed on time, on budget and with wonderful team collaboration? Are you in the know about the latest trends in social, advertising, the arts and tech? Are you an Internet-obsessed pop-culture savant?
This is a full-time, hybrid role, in our NYC Flatiron office.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, ensuring that all projects and marketing are produced on time, on budget and to brief
- Implement strong inter-office processes to ensure smooth project management across all workstreams
- Produce high-quality content in support of the Academy including print, video, email marketing, communications, presentations and live events
- Present creative work internally and externally
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar as well as style guidelines for various types of content
- Communicate with potential entrants and partners as an ambassador of the awards, attracting and inspiring the submission of diverse, high-quality work.
- Maintain an archive of content (email, presentation materials, social, video, print), for reference and onboarding purposes
- Edit content produced by internal / external contributors prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Idea generation. We are always open to big new ideas on how to keep growing!
- Relevant and adequate experience in content production management experience including managing timelines, budgets and contracts for several ongoing creative projects
- Proficient in Google Drive / Docs / Sheets workflow, as well as WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud and other editorial / design platforms
- Deep knowledge of the content production space and digital and social deliverable formats
- Passion for connecting media and live experience
- Experience partnering with internal and 3rd-party creatives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- This is not an entry level job. While education and amount of experience are taken into consideration, the ability to fulfill the above requirements is paramount over education or years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous compensation package with substantive incentive-based bonus program
- Excellent health care plan (dental, vision, health) with 100% of employee premiums paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, TransitChek/Commuter program
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave
Working at Recognition Media is a truly rewarding career opportunity. If you are interested in this opportunity, reach out to us at J O B S at recogmedia.net with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team.