Creative Producer, The Webby Awards
About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the preeminent international awards honoring excellence on the Internet, and The Telly Awards – the largest global award honoring video and TV across all screens.
Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and people using it to drive change is what drives us.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills regardless of your age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, class, disability, nationality or any other dimension that makes you unique. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Have your skills rewarded at Recognition Media
The Webby Awards has been honoring excellence on the Internet since 1996, and is presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS). Founded in 1979, The Telly Awards honors excellence in video and television across all screens.
IADAS is a 2,000+ member body responsible for judging entries for both Awards; and its members include prominent Web experts, business figures, luminaries, visionaries, creative celebrities, former Webby Winners, Nominees and other Internet professionals.
We’re looking for a savvy, intellectually curious, and self-starting Creative Producer to work across The Webby Awards and The Telly Awards. You will report jointly to the Academy Manager, IADAS, and the Executive Director, The Telly Awards. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with business unit directors, and creative and production teams. You will help develop the judging academy, lead podcasts production, and develop social media strategy. As our business grows, this is an exciting time to join as a pivotal player in a team focused on celebrating and helping to build a better Internet, and celebrating the best video and television content from across the globe.
The Webby Awards
- Be in charge of producing and creative direction of The Webby Podcast including programming strategy, booking speakers, logistics, and digital marketing
- Collaborate closely with the Academy Manager, IADAS to:
- Identify, research, and source new members for the Academy annually
- Organize the Academy members into judging groups and help establish the criteria for judging the entries for the Annual Webby Awards
- Manage timely product updates to the proprietary judging platform by liaising with the Production team and the Tech team
The Telly Awards
- Lead production and creative direction of The Telly Awards Podcast including programming strategy, booking speakers, logistics, and marketing
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan and manage all social platforms
- 4+ years of proven experience in content / podcast production and project management, and experience on social media platforms, and in digital marketing
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; outstanding organizational skills
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful with the ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects.
- A passion for Internet culture and all things digital and content-related.
- Experience with Content Management Platforms, and tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and / or Twitter Analytics
- Familiarity with SalesForce and SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite with the ability to create clear and engaging social graphics, motion and other basic design solutions
- Competitive compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
- Comprehensive health care plan (health, dental, vision) with 100% of employee premiums (and 70% for dependents) paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, Dependent Care program, and TransitChek/Commuter program.
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic The Recognition Media team is currently working remotely. Our executive team is reviewing plans to safely go back to our Manhattan office and this role will be based out of that office at that time.
Working at Recognition Media is rewarding. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/Resume along with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team to email@example.com.