The Webby Awards - Opportunities
The Webby Awards, the leading International award honoring excellence on the Internet, seeks an intern to assist on in-house graphic design and production projects.
The ideal candidate should be a junior or senior (or have comparable experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time position, paid hourly. Applicants must be able to work on-site.
- Working with Production team to create clear & engaging graphic assets for print and web (includes direct mail pieces, branded promotional assets, partner assets, web and social graphics, pitch decks, posters, flyers, event signage, and other marketing material).
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company to support campaigns with design solutions.
- Creating quality deliverables while adhering to company branding and/or seasonal creative.
- Working on marketing and print materials for the main event in May.
- Learn & refine skills needed in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency/working knowledge of the basic Adobe Creative suite.
- Organized & attention to detail.
- Open to constructive criticism.
- Ability to express design solutions quickly, descriptive or sketched.
- 2-3 days per week (Tuesday-Friday availability)
- Hourly Compensation
- Office located in Flatiron District, near Madison Square Park
- Office located near Madison Square Park
- Fun people
- Good coffee
- Office dog
- Co-workers with an excellent taste in music
- You get to be part of this!
How to Apply
Apply with Portfolio & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org