The Webby Awards is looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized editorial coordinator to join our team! This person will report to the editorial director, and take on a range of roles and responsibilities that are key to the editorial team’s success. Specifically, this person will be responsible for programming email and website content, as well as assisting with writing. If you think this role is right for you, please email your resume and cover letter to Nicole Ferraro at nicole -at- webbyawards -dot- com.
- Build, format, and schedule email campaigns and website posts
- Create and manage coordination of reports in Salesforce
- Conduct background research for editorial assignments (e.g., podcast episodes, features, email campaigns)
- Correspond with tech team(s) about site bugs and EMS errors/fixes
- Maintain and update comms documents for each Awards season
- Assist with writing content for Webby Media Group website, emails, etc.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding
- Familiarity with WordPress and email management systems
- Ability to learn systems quickly, specifically Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Strong writing skills
- A passion for technology, media, and digital culture
- Minimum 1+ years experience working for a media company or similar
- Excellent time-management skills; plus the ability to multi-task and switch priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Office located in Flatiron, down the street from Madison Sq. Park, near tons of subways, restaurants, and bars
- Awesome people + great coffee, snacks, and the occasional dog!
- You get to be a part of this!