Webby Awards Web Producer
About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize – and The Telly Awards – the largest global award honoring video and TV across all screens. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and people using it to drive change is what drives us.
Have your skills rewarded at Recognition Media
We are seeking a savvy, intellectually curious, and dynamic self-starting Web Producer, supporting a number of business units inside of Recognition Media. You will be reporting to the Executive Producer and embedded on the Production team, which is responsible for creating a best-in-class digital, creative and experiences for our entrants, partners, sponsors and audience.
As our business grows, this is an exciting time to join as a pivotal player in a team focused on celebrating and helping to build a better Internet.
What you’ll do:
- Work with various RM tech vendors across all properties on bug fixes, features requests and content updates
- Update and maintain sites in the WordPress CMS system.
- Oversee the production of new builds that are part of sponsorship executables
- Manage inter-departmental requirements and website QA processes.
- Oversee management of internal company software like AWS, Adobe Creative Cloud seats, slack invites, google business email accounts
- Manage domain/url maintenance, renewal, and acquisition
- Work on SEO-related development items as they surface
- Responsible for some content creation on site
- Compile weekly web and subscriber analytics reports for various Business Unit managers
- Manage servers and file-sharing applications between company and various vendors
- Manage new interactive projects from kick-off and requirements-gathering, to UI, design, development, QA, launch, and maintenance.
- Plan, design and develop site elements for e-commerce sites for merchandise launch dates
- Coordinate and manages the traffic of content for digital formats from design to various site implementations
- Oversee A/B testing implementation with VWO or other services from ideation to execution via our various development partners
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years proven experience managing project types across multiple teams such as: website redesigns, digital campaigns, experiments, and micro-sites
- Deep experience managing cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and electronically with demonstrated examples of relationship-building
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics, or a similar analytics tool, or a strong desire to learn and become certified in GA
- Experience working with CMS (content management systems) with WordPress, Wrike, Agile, Kanban, etc. and must have experience with JIRA
Nice to Haves:
- Some familiarity with SalesForce and SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Video or audio editing
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
- Excellent health care plan (dental, vision, health) with 100% of employee premiums paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, and TransitChek/Commuter program.
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave.