About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize – and The Telly Awards – the largest global award honoring video and TV across all screens. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and people using it to drive change is what drives us.
Have your skills rewarded at Recognition Media
Recognition Media is made up of people passionate about the Internet and creative industries who are excited to meet the challenge of producing best in class marketing, digital experiences and events for the industries we serve. Recognition Media is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for CRM Campaigns that wants to meet this challenge by using our 21st century proprietary tech and CRM platform to innovate and excel in the ways we communicate with our community of leading Internet and creative professionals.
The ideal candidate will be creative and data-driven, using the myriad of insights and information available on our platform to drive creative ideas for new campaigns, experimentation and testing, and excel at communicating their vision and results to the wider team.
- Develop insights from data and collaboration with colleagues and managers to drive CRM strategy for Webby, Telly and AIVA Awards
- Create campaign strategy for each brand across email, social and print
- Design and implement a quarterly CRM calendar; adjust calendar based on feedback and results
- Brief and collaborate with creative team on campaign strategy and execution
- Test and develop new audience segments, creative and messaging ideas
- Communicate results to wider team, using data from results to drive further experimentation
- Report weekly to brand managers and senior leadership on CRM results
- Work with brand managers to prioritize and streamline creative team’s CRM initiatives
- Monitor all CRM content to make sure it is meeting strategic brief, work with creative team to course correct as needed
- Be a champion and evangelist within the company for innovative marketing at the intersection of creativity and data
- 5-7 years of email and CRM marketing experience
- Demonstrable understanding of email and CRM best practices
- Proven track record of developing CRM and email marketing strategies (B2B experience a plus)
- Ability to communicate data and human driven insights into actionable creative strategies for colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Ability to recognize, edit and write great marketing and communications
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills and comfortable using workflow software
- Power-user of CRM and digital marketing software (Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
- Curious data driven decision maker who excels at collaboration
- Proficient in html/CSS and email coding principals
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
- Excellent health care plan (dental, vision, health) with 100% of employee premiums paid by company
- Great work environment with fun, good people in NY Flatiron district
- Work best in NYC Flatiron Office
- Co-workers with an excellent taste in film, music, Internetz, and podcasts
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Working at Recognition Media is rewarding. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV/Resume along with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team to J O B S At Webbyawards.com