Netted by the Webbys, the daily email from the team behind The Webby Awards, seeks an energetic intern to work on a wide variety of advertising and sales projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the research and development of sales prospects and preparation for meetings
- Pulling data and background information for analyses and use by advertising executive
- Creating client campaign wrap reports
- Attending sales pitch calls and in-person meetings
- The ideal candidate must be a junior or senior (or have comparable work experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time position, paid hourly. Applicants must be able to work on-site.
- Knowledge or interest in the advertising industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac operating systems and standard software, including Google Docs, calendar applications, MS Office, etc.
- Masterful ability to locate information on the Web
- Ability to manage multiple workflows and prioritize time.
- Familiarity with The Webbys + Netted by the Webbys
- 2-3 days per week (flexible to accommodate school or work schedule)
- Hourly compensation
- Office located near Madison Square Park
- Fun people
- Office dogs
- Free coffee and snacks
- Co-workers with an excellent taste in music
- You get to be part of this!
Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com