We’re excited to launch the 2017 Annual Trend Report, Internet or Die. In this report, we explore the modern state of the Internet and how new tools have created an environment that allows everyone from the biggest organizations to the smallest local companies to create great digital experiences. While we’re excited to see this happen, we also recognize it’s harder than ever for work to stand out online. The report examines this issue and looks at real-world strategies and tactics that are powering the work that manages to break through in this oversaturated environment.
The 2017 Annual Trend Report is the culmination of months of research, featuring case studies, a consumer survey conducted by Harris Poll, and tech trends to watch this year—as well as insights from:
- Gerry Graf, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Barton F Graf
- Jake Attree, Chief Creative Director, DARE
- Margaret Johnson, Chief Creative Officer, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Michel Nicolas, Co-Founder and Partner, Born AI
- Nancy Lublin, Founder, Crisis Text Line
- Rodrigo Senra, Technology Director, Work & Co.
As a Webby entrant, you are eligible to download the exclusive report.