This was the year of branded content and entertainment. Whether you like documentaries on centenarians living to improve—or ice sculptors made in a rapper’s likeness are more your style, there’s seriously awesome branded work for everyone to enjoy.
Check out a few of this year’s Nominees in Branded Content and Branded Entertainment—across Experimental & Weird, Fashion & Lifestyle, and more—as you vote for your favorites in the Webby People’s Voice Awards through Thursday, April 19th.
EXPERIMENTAL & WEIRD
A street lined with pink cats, nostalgic infomercials layered with GIFs, looping videos of indie bands and domestic abuse survivors… sounds strange, right? Luckily, that’s #onbrand for our Nominees across Experimental & Weird in Film & Video, who are taking risks to elevate brands’ messages.
Weird That's #OnBrand
FOOD & BEVERAGE
What can compete with a six-foot tall ice sculpture of Ice-T, you ask? Try a documentary on killer female and female-identifying DJs, a five-course meal at Taco Bell, an aerial view of Australian cuisine, and a toast to a NASCAR legend. These Food & Beverage Nominees in Advertising, Media & PR will have you saying mmmmm! (or ordering a taco).
- Budweiser: One Last Ride by VaynerMedia
- Celebrate Australia by The Monkeys
- Frozen Ice-T by Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Smirnoff Equalizing Music by Vice Media + Virtue
- Test Kitchen by Taco Bell by Deutsch
Sustenance That's #OnBrand
FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFESTYLE
Yasss! This year’s Nominees for Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle in Advertising, Media, & PR know how to get us excited for SS18, FW18 (and really, just year-round retail) with these show-stopping campaigns dripping in creativity and depth.
- Woza by Pantera & Co and Mami Wata
- MICHAEL KORS WALKBOX by THAT
- “Unclassified” by 23 Stories for Reebok by 23 Stories
- The Postman Dreams 2 by Anonymous Content
- Vogue x Estée Lauder: The night (of summer) is young by Condé Nast Stories
Fashion That's #OnBrand
This year’s Branded Entertainment and Branded Content Nominees are incredible and bring joy to our eyes.
Your favorite Webby Nominees still need your help to win the Webby People’s Voice Award in their categories. Vote now through Thursday, April 19th at vote.webbyawards.com