Showcase Your Win in Pitch Decks, Media Kits, etc.
- The Hollywood Reporter honored its Webby-winning Roundtables series by adding a banner including the Webby statuette to its latest media kit.
- HBO Go celebrated its Webby-Winning shows of 2015 with this PSA preceding all of its online video programming, which was an inventive and subtle way of displaying its win and promoting these programs.
- Winning a Webby Award is a legacy honor, and one that can be leveraged to pitch clients, sponsors and for overall marketing promotion.
Show the World Your Work is Top-Notch by Touting the Webby Seal on Your Website
- Content studio Indigenous Media knows that a Webby win signifies Internet excellence and should be the first thing visitors see on their websites. There has never been a more precedented time show that you are great at digital—and placing a Webby logo shows your work has been recognized on the world stage.
- We’ve created assets to help you promote your win. Download our logo and site badges, to add to your websites, project pages, social platforms, and more.
Make Blog Posts, Articles & Press Releases to Celebrate Your Achievement
- Once you’ve won a Webby, it’s time to spread the news. Winners Complex, and Circle3Productions shared their achievements with supporters through blog posts on their website and updating their homepage.
- Circle3Productions went above and beyond by incorporating letting “Webby” be in Google Search.
- Crafting original content lets you tell the story of your Webby-winning work, and remain true to your brand’s voice while boosting engagement, site traffic, and overall support.
Celebrate Your Webby Win by Creating a Dedicated Awards Page
- The chance to list a Webby Award is a special honor, reserved only for the best of the Internet.
- Honor your great work through images, vibrant copy—or if you really want to highlight your win, like FCB, create an Awards page listing each Webby Win. Build a microsite if you want to increase your win’s visibility in Google Search.
- Receiving a Webby Award is an important accomplishment. Consumers, sponsors, and advertising partners agree. Don’t shortchange your success—let it shine.
Display Your Webby Award in Media Photos & Social
- Social media is the perfect way to keep the conversation going about your Webby Award. Sharing your success with consumers, influencers, and partners on social expands your brand’s global reach.
- Creating Stories about your win or experience at The Webby Awards show is an evergreen way to have audiences engage in your work. Astrologer and influencer Chani Nicholas saved her Instagram Story of attending the show for her collaboration with Spotify to her Highlights.
- Winners including The Patriot Act, Ninja Theory, Zamurai Productions’ Deadpool The Musical, and System Era Softworks’ Astroneer took to Twitter. Make sure your Webby win is prominently seen in photos in your media kit, social, and everywhere else. A personal or creative touch goes a long way!
Make sure to promote your win using #Webbys
You can watch all the highlights from the 23rd Annual Webby Awards, to see how your fellow Winners celebrated the moment!
We want you to get the most out of your honor. Send us examples of how your fellow Winners are telling their story, sharing their recognition, and celebrating their awards. Download the full Winners Showcase below.