The Webby for Good, produced in partnership with WP Engine, is a showcase of Webby-honored projects and campaigns that are promoting social good in the world.
SaveMe provides additional safety for people enjoying their ski-holidays by integrating avalanche tracking technology directly into their ski pass.
We had to work with technical limitations on both the card as well as the tracking component – size issues were especially difficult to overcome. We wanted to make the tracking component passive, so it wouldn’t require batteries or charging. After the first release, in order to make SaveMe mass production compatible, the size needed to be reduced even further.
There is undoubtedly irreplaceable and far superior avalanche security technology available. But by making added security automatically available to a wider audience, we increased overall mountain safety.
- Golbal Chief Creative Officer Alexander Schill Serviceplan
- Executive Creative Director Matthias Harbeck Serviceplan
- Executive Creative Director Christian Gosch Serviceplan Austria
- Creative Director Franz Roeppischer Serviceplan
- Creative Director Lorenz Langgartner Serviceplan
- Creative Director Sandra Loibl Serviceplan
- Writer Vladislaus Tyszkiewicz Serviceplan
- Writer Lucas Mueller Serviceplan Austria
- Art Director Sandra Willibald Serviceplan
- Art Director Alexander Budau Serviceplan Austria
- Account Supervisor Sabine Schneider Serviceplan
- Agency Producer Dennis Fritz Serviceplan
- Producer Hendrik Sommerfeld Freelance
- Director Valentin Boschi Serviceplan
- nnovation Director Jan Paepke Serviceplan Austria
About the Connected Products & Wearables category
Physical objects or devices that are connected to the Internet to provide a real world experience. This may include wearables, health care devices, home automation or transportation devices.