Each year, The Webby Awards honors the teams who created the year’s most impressive work with five Webby Company of the Year Awards: Webby Agency, Network, Production Company, Media Company and Podcast Company of the Year Awards!
This Special Achievement honor hails the outstanding talent of top digital teams and propels them to the highest ranks of the industry. It’s a massive achievement that gives your team the chance to:
- Deliver a 5-Word Speech at our annual star-studded Webby Awards Show
- Be memorialized as a Special Achievement Winner in our Gallery + Index
- Give your team industry-wide recognition and credibility, opening opportunities for securing new clients, partners and collaborators
- Put your company at the top of the Webby Industry Index, our annual ranking of the highest-performing companies in the competition
How We Select “Company Of the Year” Recipients
The five Webby Companies of the Year will be determined via a point system established by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS). These Special Achievement awards will recognize the top companies with the most honors, People’s Voice Awards and Webby Awards in the competition. Those in the running for one of these distinctions will be alerted at the time Nominees are announced. The winner will be announced with all other Webby Award Winners in May 2024.
Our Judging Academy will use the information provided in the “Parent Company” field at the time of entry to calculate which holding company receives the honor. The deadline for credits to be included in the Nomination Announcement is March 1, 2024.
What does it take to put your team in the running? With our Extended Entry Deadline coming up on Friday, February 9th—your last chance to enter for a chance to snag a title—we’ve answered our most frequently asked questions about the awards and created a guide for what it’s going to take for your team to win big.
Agency of the Year and Network of the Year
The Webby Awards is thrilled to celebrate the agencies behind the year’s most compelling campaigns with the Webby Agency of the Year Award. The Webby Network of the Year Award will champion the global agency network that produces the largest body of Webby-winning, nominated and honored work across all categories.
With agency work today growing even more expansive, we offer a wide range of categories for agencies across all media types. Entries aren’t limited by medium either—as long as it meets our judging criteria, it’ll be eligible. Categories include:
- Honors for B2B Campaigns in Advertising, PR & Media and Social
- New categories in Advertising, PR & Media, including Best Use of AI & Machine Learning, Product Launch or Drop, Best Multimedia Storytelling, In Game Advertising and more.
- Short-Form Video created for Social Media.
- A new dedicated suite of categories honoring diverse innovations in Artificial Intelligence, including Arts & Culture and Events, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Financial Services / Banking, Work & Productivity, Best Integrated Experience and Best User Interface Innovation, among many more.
Production Company of the Year
We’re excited to recognize the industry’s best-in-class digital multimedia production team with the Webby Production Company of the Year Award! The award will elevate the company behind the most memorable videos, films and experiences to the top ranks of the industry.
As digital multimedia and audiovisual work ranges the full breadth of the Internet, we offer a huge range of categories for production teams across each media type. Honors include:
- Recognizing B2B Campaigns and B2B Branded Entertainment across Advertising, PR & Media, Social and Video
- New Honor for Short-Form Video made for Social Media
- Honors for Business and Interview/Talk Show in General Video
- A new suite of categories for Artificial Intelligence, including Arts & Culture and Events, Best Use of AI, Best Integrated Experience, Best User Interface Innovation and more.
- Sustainability & Environment in Video Series & Channels
Podcast Company of the Year
In its second year, the Webby Podcast of the Year Award recognizes the audio or podcast company producing the most engaging podcasts with compelling narratives. Teams who win most of the competition’s awards for best-in-class audio content will be honored with distinction.
The evolution of the podcast industry is unmissable—creatives are continuing to harness audio in unique ways to share amazing stories that inform and entertain. We’ve expanded the way we honor audio work by introducing new categories, including:
- Recognition for independent creators with Best Indie Podcast
- New honors for Comedy, History and expended Limited-Series & Specials categories including; Business and Interview/Talk Show
- Categories for outstanding B2B Marketing in Advertising, PR & Media and Social
- Expanded honor for Short-Form Video created for Social Media
Media Company of the Year
The media company that surpasses the competition with the most riveting projects will be named the Webby Media Company of the Year. The honor shines a global spotlight on the team electrifying the Internet with remarkable and entertaining content—cementing them as the leading voice in their industry.
The Webby Awards offers diverse categories for media companies and brand studios that create across the spectrum of digital media. Across all our media types, we offer an array of categories for production teams, including:
- New recognition for Short-Form Video created for Social Media. And a new honor for Kids & Family in Social Campaigns
- New honors for Podcast work, including History, Best Indie Podcast, Business, Interview/Talk Show and Comedy
- New categories in Advertising, PR & Media including Product Launch or Drop, Best Multimedia Storytelling, In Game Advertising and more.
- A brand new suite of Artificial Intelligence categories, including Arts & Culture and Events, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Best Use of AI, Best Integrated Experience and more
Friday, February 9th is the Last Chance to Enter the 28th Annual Webby Awards!
Don’t miss your last chance to put your team in the running for our five “Of the Year” awards and gain industry-wide exposure. When you enter, you get the chance to spotlight your work and the remarkable talent of your team on the world stage.
Being a Webby-recognized company cements your talent in the highest ranks of the digital industry—but you can’t win if you don’t enter. Submit your work to the 28th Annual Webby Awards by the Extended Entry Deadline on Friday, February 9th at webbyawards.com!
If you have any questions about participating in The Webby Awards, our Customer Service Manager, Evey Long, can assist you. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 1 212 675 3555.