CategoriesThe 27th Annual Webby Awards Call for Entries is now open! Below is a list of the categories & definitions.
The Webby Awards accepts eight types of entries:
- Websites and Mobile Sites, honors to celebrate the best Websites designed for any screen including desktop and mobile, including features like aesthetic and user experience to, Comedy and News sites.
- Advertising, Media & PR, honors for the breadth of the digital advertising landscape, including Innovative PR, Branded Content, Media and Integrated work.
- Video, honors video that premiered Online, from Documentaries, Series & Channels, Performance and Craft, Branded Entertainment and more
- Social, honors the scope of social media across all platforms, from the best Sports, Music and Experimental & Innovation to News & Information including Best Creator, Content Series & Campaigns, Video and more.
- Podcasts, honors recognizing outstanding work in podcast Episodes, Series and Limited Series & Specials, across Creativity & Marketing, Crime & Justice, Sustainability & Environment, Best Host, and Best Writing and more.
- Games, honors for outstanding work in games across mobile, social, and browser platforms, from Action & Adventure to Puzzles, Strategy & Trivia, to Social Impact and more.
- Metaverse, Immersive & Virtual, honors for exceptional work in creating and executing metaverse and immersive work including virtual reality, AR and 3D world experiences, along with virtual video experiences including conferences, concerts, and events.
- Apps, dApps & Software, honors outstanding Apps, dApps (Decentralized Apps) and Software in a multitude of categories within five category types; General Apps, Features, Software Services & Platforms and new this year dApps General and Responsible Technology.
Descriptions for each category are listed below the category lists and can be accessed by clicking the category link. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, or have any questions at all please email Webby Awards Producer Evey Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
# In order to support a vibrant Internet community, categories denoted by # can be entered for $175. Student categories can be entered for $70.
New Categories are highlighted in green.
# Denotes $175 categories.