The Webby Awards - Opportunities
The Webby Awards, the leading International award honoring excellence on the Internet, seeks a Motion Design Intern to assist the creative team. You’ll be working on videos for social, graphic packages, virtual events, websites, and pretty much anything else that comes our way. This is an opportunity to work with existing creative from some of the world’s leading design studios as well as participate in the creation of new work.
The ideal candidate must be a junior or senior (or have comparable work experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time internship position, paid hourly. Applicants will be working remotely.
- • A passion for design, motion design, and the internet
- • Proficiency in Adobe After Effects (preferably with an emphasis on typography) and Adobe Creative Suite. Other software or coding proficiency is welcome but not required.
- • You are reliable, patient, and kind
- • 2-4 days per week (flexible to accommodate school or work schedule)
- • Hourly compensation
- • Remotely working
- • Fun people and great work environment
- • Adobe Creative Suite Subscription
- • Weekly Catch-ups with the office
- • You get to be part of this!
How to Apply
Apply with a link to your work and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.