Quick FactsNeed some quick facts about The Webby Awards? You've come to the right place.
26th Annual Webby Awards Key Dates:
– September 14, 2021: 26th Annual Webby Awards Call for Entries is Open
– October 29, 2021: Early Entry Deadline
– December 17, 2021: Final Entry Deadline
– February 11, 2022: Extended Entry Deadline
– April 2022: Nominees Announced and Webby People’s Voice voting starts
– May 2022: Winners Announced and the 26th Annual Webby Awards
Key Facts: The Webby Awards is the Internet’s most respected symbol of success. The 25th Annual Webby Awards received nearly 13,500 entries from nearly all 50 states and 70 countries worldwide.
Judges: Webby Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), a global organization of industry experts and technology innovators. You can see them all here. The online public also chooses The Webby People’s Voice Winners by casting ballots for their favorite Nominees during the annual voting period.
Judging Criteria: Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
– Websites and Mobile Sites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
– Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft, Integration & more
– Advertising, Media & PR: Creativity, Overall Experience, Integration & more
– Apps and Software: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Functionality and Interactivity, Creative Production & more
– Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement
– Podcasts: News & Politics, Best Host, Best Series, Best Live Podcast Recording & more
– Games: Strategy and Puzzles, User Experience, Sound Design, Writing, & more
– Virtual & Remote: Technology, Public Service & Activism, Media & Entertainment & more
Learn more about The Webby Awards Judging Academy here.