Need some quick facts about The Webby Awards? You’ve come to the right place.
March 2018: Executive Judging
April 3rd, 2018: Webby Nominee Announcement & People’s Voice Open for Voting
April 24th, 2018: Winner Announcement
May 14th, 2018: The 22nd Annual Webby Awards Show in NYC
May 15th, 2018: The 22nd Annual Webby Awards Show available to watch on demand.
Key Facts: The Webby Awards is the Internet’s most respected symbol of success. The 22nd Annual Webby Awards received more than 13,000 entries from nearly all 50 states and 70 countries worldwide.
Judges: Webby Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), a global organization of industry experts and technology innovators. You can see them all here. The online public also chooses The Webby People’s Voice Winners by casting ballots for their favorite Nominees during the annual voting period.
Judging Criteria: Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
– Websites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
– Film & Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
– Advertising, Media & PR: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
– Mobile Sites & Apps: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Functionality and Interactivity
– Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement
– Podcasts & Digital Audio: Commentary, customer service, promotional campaigns, humor & more
– Games: Strategy and Puzzles, User Experience, Sound Design, Writing, & more
Learn more about The Webby Awards Judging Academy here.