About Recognition Media
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize, the Lovie Awards – honoring the European Internet, and the Anthem Awards – celebrating purpose and mission-driven work. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and its innovators is what drives us.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are looking for an engaging partnerships producer to join our growing team. As a key member of our team, you’ll work directly with some of the world’s biggest brands, influencers, and culture creators to help execute fresh, dynamic partner programs. You will be responsible for leading the successful production of large scale client programs, securing and managing strategic media and brand partnerships, and liaising with our sponsors and partners. Current and past sponsors include; Verizon, Google, Canva, Instagram, HBO, WP Engine, Pinterest, and more. This is a full-time, hybrid role, in our NYC Flatiron office.
- Lead the strategy, execution and relationship development on all custom branded content programs for the Webby Awards Group sponsors including: video production, content production, website executions, events and bespoke concepts
- Maintain relationships with current and past clients ensuring their satisfaction and continued partnerships
- Contribute to the ideation process for new campaigns and sponsorships
- Create sales materials (decks, proposals, wrap kits, etc.) for prospective and current sponsors using Keynote and Google Docs
- Secure Webby Group media partnerships throughout the Call for Entries period and award shows. This includes strategic outreach, securing partners and executing media partnerships to promote important deadlines and announcements through a variety of different platforms including: social, email and display ads.
- Create, execute and manage a monthly prospecting email-to-sales database including 30 new prospects per month
- 2+ years experience producing digital or event work for clients in advertising or media
- Positive attitude and team players only, please
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and in-person
- An acute attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and engaged – you are someone who doesn’t wait to be told to share ideas or think of ways to improve
- A deep passion for and knowledge of media, the Internet and Internet culture
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous compensation package with substantive incentive-based bonus program
- Excellent health care plan (dental, vision, health) with 100% of employee premiums paid by company
- Annual enrollment options for FSA program, TransitChek/Commuter program
- Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
- Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave
Working at Recognition Media is a truly rewarding career opportunity. If you are interested in this opportunity, reach out to us at J O B S @recogmedia.net with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team.