The Webby Awards - Opportunities
The Webby Awards, the leading International award honoring excellence on the Internet, seeks an intern to assist in production and assorted projects.
The ideal candidate must be a junior or senior (or have comparable work experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time position, paid hourly. Applicants will be working remotely.
- Researching and prospecting for potential Webby entries
- Researching content for Social Media
- Updating information and media on The Webby Awards website through WordPress
- Gathering data from social accounts for internal analysis
- Knowledge of all things Internet-related and passion for the Web
- Must be proficient in Mac operating systems and standard software, including Google Docs, calendar applications, MS Office, etc.
- Masterful ability to locate information on the Web
- Familiarity with The Webbys + Netted by the Webbys
- 2-4 days per week (flexible to accommodate school or work schedule)
- Hourly compensation
- Remotely working
- Fun people
- Good coffee
- Office dogs
- Co-workers with an excellent taste in music
- You get to be part of this!
Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com