The Webby Awards - Opportunities
The Webby Awards, the leading International award honoring excellence on the Internet, seeks an intern to assist in production and assorted projects.
The ideal candidate must be a junior or senior (or have comparable work experience) in college or a recent graduate.
This is a part-time position, paid hourly. Applicants will be working remotely.
- • Researching and prospecting for potential Webby entries
- • Researching content for Social Media
- • Gathering data from social accounts for internal analysis
- • Researching work to highlight in Netted by The Webbys
- • Knowledge of all things Internet-related and passion for the Web
- • Must be proficient in Mac operating systems and standard software, including Google Docs, calendar applications, MS Office, etc.
- • Masterful ability to locate information on the Web
- • Familiarity with The Webbys + Netted by the Webbys
- • 2-4 days per week (flexible to accommodate school or work schedule)
- • Hourly compensation
- • Remotely working
- • Fun people and great work environment
- • Weekly Catch-ups with the office
- • You get to be part of this!
Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.