THE RELENTLESS AND TRANSFORMATIVE EFFECTS OF THE INTERNET ARE BRINGING US FACE-TO-FACE WITH HUMANKIND’S BIGGEST QUESTIONS.
We’re excited to release the 2016 Annual Trend Report, The Internet Can’t Be Stopped. The culmination of months of research, the report includes a consumer survey conducted by Harris Poll, real-world marketing examples of brands responding to this trend and features contributions from Webby Judges:
- Susan P. Crawford, Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- John Maeda, Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Rachel Haot, Chief Digital Officer & Dept. Secretary for Technology of New York State
- Sophie Kelly, Former CEO of The Barbarian Group
- Jonathan Badeen, Co-Founder of Tinder
- Claire Diaz-Ortiz, Author, Speaker, Former Social Innovation Lead at Twitter
- Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO of Girls Who Code
- Chris Kaskie, President of Pitchfork
As a Webby entrant, a digital copy of the report is available exclusively for you to download free now.