- Celebrate Your Achievement
- Winner Event Info, Tables & Tickets
- Winner Resources
- Nominee Resources
- Honoree Resources
- Logos & Site Badges
- The Webby Store
Here are some common questions Winners have about the 27th Annual Webby Awards Show, and its surrounding events. If you can’t find the answer to your question below, please reach out to Webby Customer Service Lead, Evey Long at email@example.com.
All Webby Winners were announced on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at webbyawards.com. If you are a Winner, you were notified directly via email and will be by postal mail. You can also see the full list of Webby Winners here.
Yes! All Winners, including those who have won The Webby Award and The Webby People’s Voice Award, are invited to attend the show on Monday, May 15th. You are also invited to the Official Webby Awards After Party directly following the show.
All instructions about how to get your Webby Awards tickets as a Winner have been provided to you directly in your Winner’s kit. Buy a Webby Table or Ticket Package, which includes access to the star-studded 27th Annual Webby Awards ceremony at Cipriani Wall Street on Monday, May 15th, and the official Webby Awards After Party presented by Verizon.
Please Note: Tables and ticket packages are sold on a first come, first-served basis and sell out QUICKLY. Learn more and grab yours at webbyawards.com/tickets
There are four ways to make the Webby stage:
1. Have an awesome idea. Tell us your plans by emailing us at pickme@webbyawards or by tweeting or DMing us @TheWebbyAwards by May 6th.
2. Randomizer. At Webby Official Portrait Day, the Webby Randomizer will select a set of lucky winners to deliver their speech on stage at the show. Only those who attend are eligible. Show up and it could be you
3. Popularity. Winners who received the most votes in this year’s Webby People’s Voice voting will get on stage. If that’s you, we’ll be in touch.
4. Crowdsourced Speeches. Join fellow Winners on Twitter for Webby 5-Word Speech Challenge Day on Thursday, May 4th and ask followers for help with your #Webby5WordSpeech. What you get back could be awesome enough to land you on stage.
Yes! All Webby Winners have the opportunity to upload and share their 5-Word Speeches as part of a special moment in The Webby Awards Show. Between Tuesday, May 2nd and Thursday, May 11th, we encourage you to record and upload your speech in our Winners Gallery. You can record using a smartphone or camera. Speeches should be horizontal, as they will be cropped into a square, so please be mindful.
Learn more about how to record and upload your speech, and where it will live here.
On Monday, May 15th, all Webby Winners will receive an email with files for your Webby 5-Word Speech, whether pre-recorded or given on-stage, fully optimized for sharing on social, using #Webbys. All speeches will also be uploaded to The Webby Awards YouTube channel following the celebration.
There is no limit to the amount of people who can record a 5-Word Speech. Just make sure they can all fit in the frame 🙂
This year’s theme is THAT FEELING. You may not know what That Feeling is, but you know it when you feel it. Dress how you are feeling in this moment, wether that’s with loud colors, clashing prints, or a monochromatic suit!
See some examples of last year’s outfits below:
Wear whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable. For more inspiration, look at our Flickr page from past year’s Webby Awards Show.
Yes! Guests for the 27th Annual Webby Awards Show will be served dinner at the show.
You can always get in touch with Webby Customer Service Lead, Evey Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Info, Tables & Ticketing